1. How would you describe what you are doing in connection with design and programming?
2. Did you study this specialisation? If so, where? Did your school prepare you for this specialisation or did you study on your own?
3. I'm collecting examples of studios/projects where programming is used in cooperation with design. Examples: John Maeda @ Media Laboratory of the MIT, his students, Letterror, Typerware, etc. Is anyone else dealing with the issues that are important/influential for you? If so, why do you admire them?
4. How did you start with programming, and what was the main motivation to learn it? Which language did you choose and why?
5. In your opinion is it necessary to become a programmer if the concept of the project requires writing a programme? What are your experiences?
6. How do you see yourself, more a designer or programmer? As a designer, do you feel some restrictions/limits of software you are using and can you give me some examples? If you are a programmer, how do you collaborate with designers? Does it influence your work in some specific way?
7. Self-made programs seem to bring a 'game' aspect to graphic design life? How did you use programming knowledge in both 'for fun' and commissioned projects? Are your projects published on the internet? If so, where? (URL)
8. What about the computer aesthetics? Do you attempt to reconcile the contrast between the natural and technological looks of your results? How?
9. Are you attracted to exploit the programming in order to help the computer become more 'human' or 'emotional' (to simulate our 5 senses)? What are your results?
10. Can everyone learn how to create a programme? python.org gives the programming language and manuals for free for anyone interested...
11. Will you be developing your programming knowledge in your future practice? Do you have any plans in relation to the 'D + P' issues?
12. Did you publish articles related to the theme and where? Could you recommend some interesting 'links'?